Do you have a plan in case your death precedes your cat or dog?
- You may leave your animal to We Care allowing for us to administer what money you have left for their care
- They will be cared for just as you have planned.
Please call us at We Care Animal Rescue at (707) 963-7044 or send email for further information.
Remembering We Care Animal Rescue in your will is a wonderful way to express your love and concern for the animals at the We Care Sanctuary. Planning through your Will allows your hopes and dreams for the animals to continue beyond your lifetime. Without a Will, your property will be distributed as outlined by the laws of the State without regard for your personal wishes and desires. By taking the time to prepare your will, you ensure your right to have your assets passed on according to your wishes.
Designation of Wecare Animal Rescue
Please include the following information in your Will or other planned giving if you wish to name We Care Animal Rescue in your Will.
- Spell out the entire name of the organization: We Care Animal Rescue
- Include We Care’s permanent address: 1345 Charter Oak Avenue, St. Helena, CA 94574
- List We Care’s tax-exempt Federal Tax ID #942864103.
Generally, you can use the following words to make a bequest through your Will:
I give, devise and bequeath to We Care Animal Rescue, Federal Tax ID #942864103, 1345 Charter Oak Avenue, St. Helena, CA 94574, the sum of $________________ (or describe the real or personal property or portion of estate) to be used for its general purposes.
Please call us at We Care Animal Rescue at (707) 963-7044 or email email@example.com for further information.
Thank you for your kindness, the animals are grateful for your compassion. Leaving a legacy ensures a future for the animals.